What is U-BRITE
i2b2 How-To Query
Acessing Clinical Data for Research with i2b2 can help investigators:
- Determine study feasibility (sample cohort size)
- Identify potential participants for recruitment
- Perform simple data analyses of de-identified patient data
- Explore hypotheses for clinical studies/trials
See https://www.uab.edu/ccts/research-commons/informatics/trainings/i2b2-training for more information.
To use DataLENS you must be granted access to the application. Below are instructions on how to request
- To request access to DataLENS, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Email Subject: Request access to DataLENS
- Email Body:
- Your BlazerID (UABMC users with HS email accounts, please use your UABMC.EDU email account instead of your BlazerID)
- Application requested: UBrite DataLENS
- Reason for access: Include a brief description why you need access to DataLENS.
- Once access has been granted, you will receive an invitation email that should look like the image below. You will click the “Get Started” button to get to the login page. Full login instructions below.
Click the button below for detailed instructions.
Additional U-BRITE Resources
For additional U-BRITE resources visit the U-BRITE Learning Resources page.